Service Club / NCO Club
Erected in the 1940's, this wonderful event venue is yet another of our buildings which carries the Historic Building designation as it is the site of the first stone guardhouse in the 1850's.
The Service Club is located just inside the Fort Clark Springs main entrance and the front entry faces Fort Clark Springs Road which elevates the dramatic feel as guests enter the building. Windows surround three sides of the main room offering an overlook of the Empty Saddle Statue and all the nature and greenery that surrounds that area
As with most of our banquet facilities, The Service Club is within walking distance of the Historic Motel which makes it an ideal place for weddings and private events.
Seats 150 people
Hardwood floor throughout main area
Full kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pots
2 adjoining rooms for added versatility